In our clean, friendly, and welcoming studio you can heal, relax, and start anew! You are important to us, we listen! Our friendly and talented staff of licensed massage therapists will custom tailor your massage, make sure you are comfortable, and send you with feedback that can really help. We want to be a catalyst for health, and believe that you too can live a pain free life!
Want to zone out and let go? A relaxation massage is the way! Long relaxing strokes soothe your aching muscles and melt away stress and worry. Take a mental vacation!
Do you have an injury or chronic pain? You need deep, specific work. Your massage therapist uses all the tools in the massage tool belt- myofascial, trigger point, scar tissue release and more. Deep tissue can be relaxing too!
From conception to birth and no up-charge, we know how to care for our mamas! We use side lying pillows and a wedge to make you oh so comfy and relaxed, so you can let go of worry while your aches and pains melt away.
Make it a Date!
Create the perfect relaxation
date night with a couples
massage, or couples spa
package at both Sage Blossom
South Austin locations. Booking
for couples, massage is only
available by phone.
Menchaca & Oak Hill:
FAQs About Massage Therapy
What to Expect
What to expect during your Relaxation, Deep Tissue or Prenatal massage:
You are greeted in the lobby by your LMT and taken to a room that is clean, serene, and relaxing.
During a thorough intake, you and your massage therapist discuss the type of massage you need that day. Are you here for a specialized Prenatal Massage? Maybe you need a relaxing Swedish, a deep corrective massage for an injury, or maybe you want a combination. We listen!
The LMT leaves the room, and you undress to your comfort level and lay on the massage table under a sheet and blanket.
During the massage (if you want a full body) your legs, feet, back, arms, neck, hands, face and head will be massaged back to life with long slow coconut oil strokes, or deep focused pressure depending on your needs. Your massage includes a mint scalp massage and warm sage towels on your back, neck, and feet.
COVID-19 safety procedures
- Medical-grade True Hepa filters with a virus-killing UV light, in every treatment room, lobby and in break rooms
- All employees and guests must wear masks (masks can be removed for private salt and infrared sauna sessions). Together, with your LMT, you will evaluate your breathing comfort during the “face down” positioning portion of your massage session.
- Sauna and Salt therapy rooms will be regularly sanitized with a full room UV sanitizer
- Hospital grade disinfectant will be used throughout with extra team training for proper use, safety, and cross contamination
- Clients will text upon arrival then enter when the provider is ready
What is Included?
All table massages include complimentary:
- Sage infused warm towels on your back neck and feet
- Mint or lavender scalp massage
- Organic coconut oil
How to Choose the Right Type of Massage?
With our custom designed massage, you don’t have to choose between relaxation and deep tissue! Need a little of both? No problem! You and your LMT discuss areas that are hurting, what you hope to achieve, and what kind of pressure you like. If you need deep work for chronic shoulder pain but need to relax and let go of anxiety as well, we’ve got you!
Pricelist for Relaxation, Deep Tissue and Prenatal Massage: