Can you feel it in the air? It’s getting close. After being closed for weeks, the state is beginning to reopen and Sage Blossom Massage is getting ready for YOU!
Online booking is open so you can schedule your appointments starting June 1st.
Our #1 goal is to make Sage Blossom the safest place possible for our beloved team and clients. Check out our efforts to make sure we are all safe:
- Medical-grade True Hepa filters with a virus-killing UV light, in every treatment room, lobby and in break rooms
- All employees and guests must wear masks (masks can be removed for private salt and infrared sauna sessions). Together, with your LMT, you will evaluate your breathing comfort during the “face down” positioning portion of your massage session.
- Fresh gloves will be used for every massage
- Sauna and Salt therapy rooms will be regularly sanitized with a full room UV sanitizer
- Hospital grade disinfectant will be used throughout with extra team training for proper use, safety, and cross contamination
- All services will be scheduled 30 min apart to allow time for extra disinfection in between and to have as few people in the building as possible
- Clients will text upon arrival then enter when the provider is ready
We want to stay well. We want you to stay well. We want to HELP you stay well!!
We are ready for YOU!